The knotted baby hat. At first when I opened the package, I wasn't quite sure what to do with this tubular shaped thing that I thought might be a hat. Then I remembered what the photo looked like from their website, and tied a knot. :-) Amara's not a big hat fan, so I wasn't able to keep this on her for long. I think it'd be nice if it was a little bigger--then you could get it on your child easier and just roll up the bottom to adjust the fit if necesarry. Otherwise, I think it'd make a nice newborn hat. Help keep heat in without making them too hot. It's also nice and soft, and of course, has a cute knot it in the top. $10.00
* Sporting my regular button
* Sporting my V-Day button
* Emailing some friends with a link about this contest, CC me in: lifemoresimply @ yahoo.com
* Faving me on Technorati, Digging me, or otherwise voting me up somewhere
* Spread the word through a social network (like Facebook) with a link!
* Blog about this contest
* Tweet about this contest with a link (1x/day)
* Otherwise spreading the word--tell me how!
* Entering another First Birthday Bash! contest (limit one extra entry per contest).