I like these a lot better than pins. I thought the plastic would snap the first time I had to stretch it, but fear not, it stayed in one piece and managed to hold the diaper on my daughter, too. Want to try it out for yourself? The Snappi Baby company has generously donated a whole BUNCH of Snappis to me to bless my readers with! One winner will be chosen each day of July to receive 2 Snappi Diaper Fastners in the "baby" size. Want to win a set...or more? Visit their website's store locator and let me know where you can buy a Snappi at. Come back and tell me to gain your initial entry into this contest! You may come back every day and re-enter.
Earn additional one-time entries by:
- Blogging about this contest or the Cloth Diaper Extravaganza with a link
- Emailing 4 friends about this contest or the Extravaganza, CC me at lifemoresimply(@)yahoo.com
- Fav me on Technorati
- Subscribe to me
- Follow me on Blogger
- Sport my blog's button (located on the left side bar)
- Sport the button for the Cloth Diaper Extravaganza (located on the left side bar)
- Otherwise spreading the word about this contest or my blog (let me know what you did)!
Be sure to include you email address in every entry or it won't count!
This contest will end on August 1, 2009 at 0001 hours. It is only open to people with a US mailing address, unless you are willing to pay the shipping. In fact, I'd be happy for anyone to pay for their shipping since I'll be doing this myself...;-)