Here is everything you need for the contents of your Home Management Binder! Feel free to customize it to fit your family and needs, and watch it change as you get the hang of what you really want and don't want in it. I've divided everything into the categories I use, and it should be easy for you to download and print the forms that I have found to be the best out there. Enjoy!
- Daily and Weekly Chores (blank)
- Girl's and Boy's Chore/Goal Charts
- To Do List with Time Schedule (daily)
- Monthly Zones Chore List
- Auto Maintenance Schedule
- Seasonal Home Maintenance Schedule (copy and paste these to print, then write dates next to each one)
- Running To-Do List
- HSA/HRA Qualified Medical Expenses List
- Dave Ramsey's Budgets (Quick-Start, Monthly Cash Flow Plan, and Irregular Income Budget)
- Dave Ramsey's Seven Baby Steps (how to get out of debt)
- Gift List (I buy gifts throughout the year when they are on sale, so this helps me keep a running list of what I have and what I still need for the next birthday or Christmas!)
- Living Will/Health Care Proxy DIY (by state)
- Vaccination Schedules (look through and choose the appropriate one(s) for your family)
- Family Health Information (have yet to find a good printable for this. Should include: Names, DOB, Allergies, Past Medical History, Insurance, Medications, Dr. & Contact info, immunizations, as well as general family history including if and who in the family tree has things like cancer, diabetes, etc.
- The Food Keeper (food storage guidelines)
- Freezer Inventory
- Pantry and Freezer Inventory
- Weekly Meal Planner (two options)
- Frugal Pantry List
- Emergency Substitutions Chart (copy and paste then make the font size larger if needed)
- Measurement Equivalent Chart
- Babysitter Information Sheet (I searched high and low for one that would meet the basic criteria in an emergency situation--this is it, use this one!)
- Emergency Information
- Home Inventory Form (I suggest putting the date and price purchased in the description/notes section)
- Folder with local restaurant menus/contact information (I have mine tucked in a page protector)
- Business hours and information for local movie theaters, mini-golf courses, Science Centers, museums, etc.
- Story Hour, MOPS, and other age appropriate social group information.
- Birthday/Anniversary List (that's right; I write a chronological list. No template.)
- Business Cards (buy some business card holder pages for easy organizing!)
- Training Children To Be Independent
- Chore List By Age
- Breastmilk Home Remedies
- CDC Developmental Milestones (print the age appropriate one you need)
- Spreadsheet print out of all of your accounts with the Name, Login Name, Password, Account #, Website Address, Phone Number, and Due Date of account if $ is involved.
- Pet Information Sheet
- Search online for "free printables" to help you stay organized when preparing for camping, shopping, a particular holiday, traveling, hosting a party, holding a yard sale, and more!
- Devotional lists.
PS- photo at the top of this post came from http://romanceonadime.com and it is hers, not mine. :)