Four things you might want to know about...
2) ShopRite Partners in Caring has teamed up with General Mills to launch a new video contest called Expressions of Hunger. This local video contest encourages every day people -- from classrooms to choirs, families to friends -- to creatively share their perspective on the issue of hunger through song, dance, poetry or dramatic reading.
By entering, people will have the chance to be one of six (individuals or groups) to be featured on a limited-edition Cheerios box and have their video featured on the ShopRite Partners In Caring website (http://www.shopritepartnersincaring.org). Entries will be accepted from now through March 1, 2010.
· Electronically submit a video of an original song, poem, performance art, or dramatically read story that creatively describes the plight of the hungry or offers a solution to hunger.
· The video should compel others to become engaged in the fight against hunger in our communities.
· Enter by clicking the “Entry Form” button at www.expressionsofhunger.com.
· Here are three example submissions posted on the Expressions of Hunger contest website (www.expressionsofhunger.com).