Labor Creations Labor Kit Review & Giveaway
"Creating items to pamper moms as they labor in birthing God's new creations"
I'm always excited to see a new business get off the ground, and especially when the opportunity allows the owner to work at home and provide a product that people actually need and want. Labor Creations is one of these businesses, thought of and developed by Jamie, a friendly and caring work-at-home-mother of two young children. You can read about her inspiration to start Labor Creations here, a business that provides Labor Kits for expecting mamas.
Each Labor Kit contains the following items:
*Large, hand painted, poly tote bag to keep all of your kit items and more in!
*Labor Creations' 8x10" hand made heat pack with washable case
*Laminated Labor Creations Laboring/Birthing Positions Chart
*Hand painted slipper socks
*Hand made Goats milk soap
*Hande made Lotion and Lip balm by Scarborough Lane
There are many bag designs, heat pack prints, and scents to choose from for the kit's contents. Coming soon will be "a la carte" items that you can add to your kit to personalize them even more!
Buy It! Visit http://www.laborcreations.com/ to view the whole selection and purchase a bag.
Win It! Labor Creations will be giving one kit to a lucky reader of mine. To enter, you need to visit http://www.laborcreations.com/ and choose which bag design/kit you'd like. Choose carefully since that's what you'll be receiving if you win! Be sure to leave a separate email address AND comment for each entry. Contest will end on or after May 7, 2010 at noon, EST.
- Visit Labor Creations on Facebook and leave message on their wall that Life More Simply sent you
- Sign Labor Creations' guestbook or Facebook wall, telling her what "a la carte" item(s) you'd enjoy seeing her add (one entry total)
- Leave a message on Life More Simply's Facebook wall telling me your list of "labor/birthing bag" items you can't live without, then come back here and let me know you did.
- Tweet this (1x/day for a daily entry): #win a labor & #birthing kit from Labor Creations on @LifeMoreSimply! http://LifeMoreSimply.blogspot.com
- Follow me on Blogger, Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. - one entry for each way!
- Blog about this contest or other wise spread the word with a link (2 entries per way; leave me the address)
- Grab either of my buttons (one entry/each)
- Subscribe to me by email (2 entries)
Note: Labor Creations provided me with the bag for this review. No other compensation was received and the opinions are all mine.