Blush Topless Undershirt Review & Giveaway
Blush Accessories is a company formed by two women who had a problem once-upon-a-time: their shirts just didn't cover their bellies. Their solution? A Topless Undershirt that's like a tube top but worn around the waist. The narrower top and widening bottom allows you to place the shirt wherever you need to on your abdomen without having it fall down around your hips, and the variety of colors and prints they offer make it so you can match any wardrobe with the "layered" look that I'm so fond of. Made of a poly/rayon/spandex blend, there's a lot of room for stretching and support regardless of your body shape. My favorite thing about the company, though, is the slogan that I just saw on their Facebook page:
Be Bold. Wear Blush.
Cause there is only one set of cheeks we want to see.
What Blush Says...
- Visit their website at http://toplessundershirt.com/ and tell me your favorite color/print
- Follow Life More Simply through Blogger/Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to me in a reader/Feedburner
- Subscribe to me through email
- Tweet about this contest with a link @LifeMoreSimply and @BlushUndershirt. Tweet 1x/day!
- Follow @LifeMoreSimply on Twitter (check the sidebar link) (2 entries)
- Become a Facebook fan of Life More Simply (check the sidebar link)
- Blog about this contest! Tell your friends on a parenting forum! Just spread the word and tell me how you did! (1 entry per way)
- Grab any of my buttons and put them on your blog (1 entry/each).
Note: Blush Accessories provided me with the sample to do this review. No other compensation was received and I was under no obligation to write a positive review.