wear a sweater over my polo shirt and sweat to death (amidst answering the question of "why are you wearing a sweater when it's 88f degrees out?!")
don't wear the sweater and show the world round circles over wear my baby-feeders are with nip-ons in the middle of that. (Woah, did I really just say that on a public blog?)
I don't know how pumping-mama's do it. I mean, seriously, it's embarrassing to glance in the mirror and see 4" circular indentations in my shirt from the nursing pads I put in my bra. Take the pads out, and you can only see the pointiness that a pump creates even better. Even with the pads, though, the points remain. If you've never experienced this, just grab a breast pump and give it a whirl. Your husband will be grateful. The rest of the world may stare.
Here is my Top Ten idea list of what to do, since the above isn't working:
1. Duct tape the points down after each pumping session.
2. Stuff socks into my bra instead of nursing pads.
3. Wear a coat. Oh wait, that's the same problem of the sweater.
4. Just push them back down. All of the time.
5. Strongly padded bra. Like a 12-layer bra.
6. Ace bandage around my torso.
7. Pump by hand and carry a cloth around to soak up any leaks.
8. Potato-sack dresses.
9. Find clay that sticks to skin, and sculpt up and over the issue after each pumping. This will both contain any leakage and smooth any points.
10. Scream at anyone who dares look below my neck.
Please, add your ideas below. Mine don't seem to be working...