This company has taken the problem of household chemicals seriously. It's worth your time to read through the information they have available on their website. Here's just a snippet of what they report (backed by research):
- According to the American Association of Poison Control Centers accidental poisonings occur in the home every 30 seconds.
- The National Safety Council has reported that more children under four die of from accidental poisoning than are killed by guns.
- A report by the EPA to Congress determined household cleaners three times more likely to cause cancer than outdoor air pollution.
- Women who work from home and are more frequently exposed to household toxins and poor air quality are 50% more likely to develop cancer.
- Newborn infants have trace levels of toxic chemicals in their bodies, passed on by their mother’s exposure.
My favorite thing about ecoSTORE USA actually has nothing to do with their products, but with their origins. Check it out:
The original customer base of ecostore NZ was comprised of mostly ‘Greenies’ and organic gardeners. However, it was not long before testimonials from other parents (many of whom were unaware of the benefits of eco-friendly products) began to pour in with wonderful news of their children's allergies and eczema clearing up. Many noted that any respiratory issues were healing, and many lingering chronic conditions were disappearing.WOW! Their products sound like an internal cleanse that starts on the outside! I love it. And I love that they are from New Zealand since I'm pretty sure that's where I was supposed to have been born and where I would love to visit or move to some day. :-) Enough background though. On to the review!
I chose my items based on the fact that I was almost out of laundry soap and didn't even own any wool wash to clean my ever growing stack of wool and delicate articles that were dirty. There are other products I'd love to try, too, though, like their Baby Nappy Balm, Baby Sleepy Bath, and their hair care line (I hate regular store bought hair products!).
- Palm and Coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants
- Fatty acid derivative
- Mineral hydroxide
- Certified organic Eucalyptus oil
Wool Wash Ingredients:
- Anionic and non-ionic surfactants (from glucose and coconut oil)
- Plant based alcohol and solvents
- Citric acid
Check out their website to find more information or to make a purchase at http://www.ecostoreusa.com!
Note: thanks, ecoSTORE USA for giving me the products for this review! No other compensation was received and though late, the opinions are all mine. :-)